Suspension / Shocks / Struts
Come into Subaru Clinic today to get your shocks and struts replaced.
Since shocks and struts wear out gradually, many can’t feel the difference. However, replacing your shocks and struts maintains ride quality, handling characteristics and performance of your automobile.
Your shocks and struts are part of your vehicle’s suspension, and your suspension system helps you stay in control when you’re on the road. Subaru Clinic can help ensure your safety by keeping your suspension system well maintained and in great shape.
SIGNS YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SHOCKS AND STRUTS CHECKED:
- Fluid is leaking out of the shock or strut body
- Your shock or strut bodies are either dented or damaged
- Your mounts or bushings are broken or worn
- Your vehicle has uneven tire wear
- Your car sways or leans when turning, or you experience vehicle “nose dives” when you press on the brakes
- You feel excessive bouncing after going over a road bump
- Your ride feels bumpy or shaky, and/or your steering feels stiff or worse yet, makes noise
WHAT ARE SHOCKS?
Shocks are hydraulic pump-like devices that help to control the impact and rebound movement of your vehicle’s springs and suspension. Most importantly—shocks help your car stop. Shocks and struts wear out over time and may affect your stopping distance—new shocks and struts can help your vehicle stop up to ten feet earlier and will give you increased vehicle stability and control. Check the symptoms of your vehicle and decide if it’s time to replace your shocks or struts.